Tuesday, April 15, 2014

More on Living Happy

Q. Doing what you love..being happy…and then we had that big apocalyptic moon…all of these things are great and all, but what’s that got to do with launching my product?

Yeah, it seems like I got off track a little and maybe you can indulge me just a bit longer on these personal things as I think of a dear friend who has pancreatic cancer. 

Paul Bowles in The Sheltering Sky wrote, “But because we don’t know, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. Yet everything happens a certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood, some afternoon that’s so deeply a part of your being that you can’t even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps four or five times more. Perhaps not even. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps twenty. And yet it all seems limitless.”

We view each day as just another one of our seemingly limitless days and we feel we always have time to do the things we love. We believe that after we’ve started doing the things that we love, then we’ll really be happy. There’s still time to take that skydiving class.  There’s still time to take up ballroom dancing.  There’s still time to get that recipe out to TJ at FoodProductLaunch.com so I can get on with the next phase of my life.  The one I’ve been wanting to live.  The life of making/producing/selling my own creation to Make You Feel My Love. 

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.  I’ve been where you are right now.  I’ve waited.  I’ve procrastinated.  I’ve put it off to another one of my limited days.  It took me years to get my a$$ in gear and start. 

What I am telling you is that if you’re thinking of doing something different with your life, if you’re thinking of radically changing the thing you do, if you’re thinking of how much happier you’d be doing that thing, then the time to do that is now. 

If that thing that you want to do is to get your creation to the marketplace and you’re ready right now then let’s go! 

FoodProductLaunch.com specializes in helping people with all the steps required in taking their recipes from the Kitchen to the Marketplace, helping to make you happy by making others happy!

TJ Gallivan

© foodproductlaunch.com 2014 All Rights Reserved.  We encourage you to repost this blog in its entirety.  If you choose to use portions of it…give credit where credit is due.

2 comments:

  1. You truly are awesome and incredibly generous. If you ever get to Jamaica I'd like to buy you lunch so that we may discuss the launch of a few business ideas that I have.

    ReplyDelete